Sick of grilled chicken? If you’re anything like me, probably. It’s always my “safe” food when I go out and don’t know what to get. BUT, I do love and miss chicken nuggets, so I was in search for a healthy recipe that TASTES GOOD and this is what I found. I made my own seasonings in the mix, but I followed the recipe concept below.
1/2-1 Cup Almond Flour (depends on how much chicken you are making)
Salt & Pepper to taste
*Optional (I added most of these since I love flavor) I used between a dash and tsp of each: garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, paprika, dash of chili powder
1. Cut chicken into small chunks, about 1 – 1 1/2 inch chunks. Place in bowl.
2. Mix flour with seasonings.
3. Sprinkle flour and seasoning mixture over chicken and mix well to coat thoroughly.
4. Coat baking pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking (or melt about 1/4 cup coconut oil to drzzle over chicken)
5. Bake in preheated oven (450 degrees) for about 10 minutes
P.S. I also tried this recipe using egg, then coating with seasonsings and I actually preferred it without the egg